This is a centralized extraction unit capable of serving up to five users at the same time. It has a power of 3000W 230V single-phase (with brushes motors), and a microprocessor electronic control; it can increase or decrease the extraction power automatically according to the operator request. The motors do not require replacement of the carbon brushes, and they have an average life of approximately 2500 hours.
As for the filtration, it makes use of:
· A high-efficiency filter bag with a surface of 7700cm²;
· A series of cartridge filters with a total filtering surface of 15120cm²;
· A motor stop device when the filter is full;
· The dust separator Ciclone.
· Air discharge, from the right or left.
· Noise: 70dBA.
· Dimensions: cm70x35x172H (allow 30cm on the right for the entrance connection of the suction).